Thursday, October 13, 2011

44 Days of Witchery, Witchy Day 24: Moon Sign


I will have to be honest, I've never really put much thought into my moon sign. I've always considered myself a true Capricorn. But since I committed myself to this blog challenge, I had to research. And I can totally see where my moon sign would be Leo.

Leo moons radiate power and natural warmth, they are generous and cordial. In turn they like to be recognized and admired. They don't appreciate criticism, since it would hurt their pride - which sometimes comes close to arrogance. I personally don't mind the criticism so much. It makes me want to strive harder to achieve perfection. I suppose that's the Capricorn exuding.
Leo moon personalities can be extremely stubborn. They have purpose, determination, and tenacity when it comes to getting what they want. Add that to the perseverance and bull bullheadedness of a Capricorn and you can imagine what my husband has to deal with on a daily basis.

Strongly idealistic, they are capable of great personal sacrifice for causes in which they passionately believe. I can truly attest to that. I can't even begin to explain the many sacrifices I've made for the people I care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.