Wednesday, October 12, 2011

44 Days of Witchery, Witchy Day 23; A Favorite Candle


I can't really say I have a favorite candle. I suppose it just depends on what the candle is being used for.

If I'm doing spell work and I want a candle to burn within a few hours, I would just use a tea light for my spell. If I need to use the same candle for quite a while, I would use a long pillar. I would use the same or votives if I need to dress a candle. The only scents would be from the oils used to dress the candles.

But if the candle is just an every day, scent your home kind of candle, then it depends on my mood and the time of year. At the moment, the candle at the edge of my desk is Falling Leaves and Spice, while in my bedroom, it's Lavender Vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.