Tuesday, October 4, 2011

44 Days of Witchery Day 15: Thoughts on the Afterlife


Reincarnation.
I believe that my spirit will be born again and again until, well, I'm not sure how many times. I honestly don't know how many times it will take me to "Get it right". I suppose it just depends on what the Goddess herself sees fit.
I don't remember my past lives; I haven't ever done one of those regression/hypnosis things. (Not that I wouldn't love to claim to have been someone spiffy)I just have that feeling. You know? I get that sense sometimes that I've made a similar decision or that a particular crossroads has been in my path before. Kind of like a deja vu, I guess. I also feel drawn to certain eras in time, like it was an important life, but I just can't make that claim yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.