Sunday, October 30, 2011

44 Days of Witchery Day 39: Something that Inspires You


Anyone who has or has had a 4 year old boy knows that there are good days, bad days, horrible days, and glorious days. They can have mood swings worse than any pregnant woman and can be the sweeter than candy when they want something.
Those affectionate moments are what inspire me to be a great mother. To know that no matter how stern I am, how determined I can be to raise my son to be a caring and smart young man, it's working. Even when he gets in trouble, there's that shimmer in his eyes that tells me that somewhere in there, he gets the message. He is what makes me strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.