Tuesday, October 11, 2011

44 Days of Witchery, Day 21: A favorite Scent


My favorite scent has always been Dragon's Blood. The resin of Dracaena and Daemonorops species of plants.

Although in the past, it was used internally and externally to stop bleeding, help heal wounds, and treat intestinal problems, I would not recommend doing so unless you know for sure the source of your Dragon's Blood is not the poisonous kind. (There has been some confusion in the past)

Burned as an incense, Dragon's Blood resin banishes evil, dispels negativity, and can strengthen the virtues of other incenses. I love it in all cleansing incenses I make because it gives a huge boost and you need only use a little. So for any heavy duty cleansing, this is a perfect resin to use.

You can use it for protection as well. If you feel that envy or other ill energy is around you or directed at you, you can pray for protection and burn some of it near the front door or in the main room of the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.