Last night's entree was:
Pork Chop Casserole
- 1 26oz can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 10 3/4oz of Cream of Broccoli
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups rice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1tbs chopped onion
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 375degrees.
- In a large casserole dish, combine Cream of Mushroom, Cream of broccoli, water, and rice. Mix well so that rice is covered.
- Placed pork chops on top of mixture. Sprinkle garlic and onion over top of the pork chops. You may add salt and pepper if you wish, but I find the garlic is salty enough and the onion gives enough kick so as not to need any pepper.
- Bake, covered for 45 minutes, stirring once so the rice doesn't stick.
- Uncover, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.