Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy Train's BrokenHallelujah


My first blog about a Crazy Train Rider, and I am so glad that it's BrokenHallelujah. I have been eyeballing her scarflettes since the first time I heard about her. Working retail for so many years, I have seen trends come and go, and these neck warmers are going to be the next big thing.
A self proclaimed "yarnoholic", this 22 year old chic is going places. She's been selling her designs for four years but won't sell her secret. Her patters are all original and she doesn't have any intentions of selling them at this time. Can you blame her?!
Aside from the scarflettes, you can find headbands, bookmarks, hats, and another one of my favorites: slippers. These slippers look super comfy and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.