Monday, August 10, 2009

I just read an article that really makes my blood boil. I really detest inconsiderate and selfish people.
As a mother, I hate to think of what is to happen to my children when I am gone. I know that they would be cared for and genuinely loved, so I try not to think about it. Then again, I'm not a celebrity, and no one but my family would be interested in taking care my kids, so I really don't have anything to worry about.
We all know that Micheal Jackson was a character in and of himself. Beloved by most, he was an interesting man. But say what you want about him, I truly believe he adored his children. You rarely heard about them in the press, so he obviously didn't want them exposed to the media. So why can't people just leave them be. Their father just died and they can't even mourn him without preying eyes.
Now, this guy comes out and says that he may be the father of one of the kids. Those poor children. Why now, what does it matter now? Can these kids just move on with the next chapter of their lives?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I am so impressed that we never saw those children before his death. He had to have worked really hard to protect them.

    ReplyDelete

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.