Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Introduction to Myself.

Let me introduce you to the face behind Mother's Love. I am a 27 year old stay at home mom of a wonderful 19 month old boy. Like most new moms in this economy, I went back to work when he was born so our family could keep our accustomed way of life. I HATED it. I missed my son and all the new things he did. So I decided to stay home with him and I have never felt as blessed.
Almost as much as I love my son, I love fashion. I love to put my own spin on whatever the "trend" may be.
So now that I am at home more, I have more time to make my own trend. And make some friends along the way. I opened a shop on artfire.com and there are some wonderful people there. Not to mention almost everything is handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me

I make affordable handmade jewelry. From bracelets to earrings, to complete sets, custom designs available.